Join Our Community – It’s Free!
Today, Mike slane joined by the Co-Founder of Avail Laurence Jankelow, an all-in-one software solution designed for do-it-yourself landlords. Laurence was a consultant in data analytics for seven years at Protiviti Chicago and Goldman Sach, until Avail was released. He is also a long-term Real Estate Investor with a strong passion for 3-unit Multi-Family properties. In this episode, Mike and Laurence talk about how Avail works and what is Avail is all about. If you want to know this service, Check this out!
Things that will cover in this episode:
- Who is Laurence Jankelow?
- What is Avail all about
- How Avail works
- How many units do you need to own before you start using a landlord software?
- What’s unique about the business model of Avail?
- How Avail helps the Landlords?
- What are the Avail offers to their customer?
- What they do when screening tenants
- How Avail can help Landlord in Tax?
You can connect Laurence Jankelow on Social Media:
You can get in contact with Laurence Jankenlow through email:
Episode Transcript Soon
Thanks for Listening
For A Wholesale Step by Step + Simple Systems check out the FREE Wholesale Blueprint: freewholesaleblueprint.com
As always If you liked what you heard please help us grow by adding a review. Your reviews help us rank higher and reach more people. Thank you! Talk to you soon.