Join Our Community – It’s Free!
Mike Slane is back in today’s episode of the Discount Property Investor podcast. He is joined by a very special guest, TJ Konsen. If you’re a new investor and haven’t picked a marketing channel that you’re comfortable with, this episode is for you! Mike and TJ talked a lot about the wholetailing market, wholesale, and the challenging parts in the business. Check this episode guys!
Things that will cover in this episode:
- Who is TJ Konsen and how he got started in real estate?
- Different stages of business development
- Phase 1 – Hustling stage
- Phased 2 – Business building and then focusing on people
- Phase 3 – Working on a higher level
- Wholetail Market
- Direct to seller
- Rehab side vs Rental side
- Focus on direct to seller marketing
- Cost per deal
- Cost per lead
- Responsiveness of the seller
- Wholesale Market
Thanks for Listening
For A Wholesale Step by Step + Simple Systems check out the FREE Wholesale Blueprint: freewholesaleblueprint.com
As always If you liked what you heard please help us grow by adding a review. Your reviews help us rank higher and reach more people. Thank you! Talk to you soon.