Join Our Community – It’s Free!
In today’s episode of Discount Property Investor Podcast, David Dodge has a special guest Josh Cantwell, The CEO of Strategic Real Estate Coach, Freeland Ventures & Yellowjacket Properties. Entrepreneur, Husband, Father, & Pancreatic Cancer Survivor. He also manages coaching programs with over 3000 students across the U.S, Canada, The UK, and Australia.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS EPISODE
- Who is Josh Cantwell?
- What is Josh Cantwell’s Goal?
- Explain what is syndication 101?
- Josh tells us how he raises capital for a private investor
- Josh shares the moment which helped lead him to pursue a career in real estate
- What are The 9 traits of successful entrepreneurs?
- They invest for Cash Flow NOW!
- No one is coming to your rescue.
- To be successful you have to have super time management skills. Having a time coordinator is a pro tip (Focus Days & Buffer Days)
- Refuse or avoid the screen sucking OCD loop (move the needle)
- Use Technology as a weapon (if it’s not in software it didn’t happen)
- Be clear of the end result (ACER – Absolute clarity of end result) Detailed / Grain lair end result
- Scale the “1 to many concepts” Do work that allows you to get in front of many people
- Service trumps price (adopt software/wear uniforms / have office hours)
- The business of business is a people business (WHO NOT HOW) It’s all about the people that run the process
Links Mentioned in Today`s Episode
Thanks for Listening
For A Wholesale Step by Step + Simple Systems check out the FREE Wholesale Blueprint: freewholesaleblueprint.com
As always If you liked what you heard please help us grow by adding a review. Your reviews help us rank higher and reach more people. Thank you! Talk to you soon.